It's my first spring break as a teacher and I must say, it is a much needed break. Before we left for break I asked my students what they were going to do over break. One is going to Disney World, another on a cruise! I was kinda jealous lol. But I really am happy just to be able to use this time to relax and catch up on things that need to get done around here. Of those things is most importantly: my wedding! I have been crafting away like a mad woman. My projects this week include: welcome bags for guest, finishing my lace mason jars, making programs, and assembling our favors. I'm sure I will think of more stuff to do :)
Below are pics of two things I created for my welcome bags for guests who are staying at the hotel. I created both the door hanger and 'hangover kit' label in Power Point and simply printed on ivory card stock. Can't wait to finish assembling the bags, I plan to throw in goodies that represent our state :) Until next time ~Cara Lee

No comments:
Post a Comment