Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekend Re-cap

Here is a little peek into the highlights of my weekend.  It's been pretty busy and I've had a lot to get done before we head off to our belated honeymoon on Tuesday.  I managed to fit in some fun things though :)

Friday - celebrated our 11th anniversary of being together by going to sushi happy hour, then going to the Oriole's game and grabbing a crab mac 'n cheese dog.  As you get to know me... my husband (weird to say since we have only been officially married for less than 2 months) and I are foodies :)

Saturday - Celebrated my friend Nicole's birthday with her and her fam.  It was so nice of them to include us.  They said not to bring anything... but as you get to know me, I do LOVE to bake.  So I made a simple cookie cake.  Move over Mrs. Fields!!

Sunday - My husband and I ran a near by trail and we ran a new record for us!  I'm not a natural runner but have always been athletic.  I'm excited for my first color run in September for my birthday weekend!! 


Well that was pretty much my weekend.  I really do love summer!!  Can't wait to post my "Monday Made It" project tomorrow :)  ~Cara Lee

PS: I have to brag a little... I just created my own buttons (see left hand side) and linked them!!  WooHoo... it's the little things that make me happy ;-)  Please feel free to follow me on: BlogLovin, TpT, and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment